Sunday, September 2, 2012

Village vs. City

Everyone is different! Some people think that Village is better, while some people think that City is better. Everyone have different opinions. But, as of my past experiences and exceptions, I prefer a village. (even thought I live in NYC) well, at first when I came to NYC I really liked it, because it's a huge city and I've never ever in my life saw a city like that!! So that was great news for us, that we got visa. But, after 5 years that I'm living here I'm starting to get tired of all of that:( There is too many people here-the people are everywhere and the rush. I just hate it. Now, another thing here-in NYC is the garbage:( It's everywhere-under the trees, next to my house,etc... Well, but I think that the resolution to the problem of garbage would be to place more trashes around! So, as I said earlier I would prefer a Village better-(because I lived on  a village for may years with my grandma) I love the quietness and the relaxation:)

No comments:

Post a Comment