Me Myself And I-when You saw that title, probably the first thought that came into Your mind is that this post will be about (ME!!) of course it will!! Hope You're excited;) But don't get discouraged already:( It's going to be interesting and (Funny!!) I promise:) I would like to start from how I lived in Poland, and why I came here to America. I was born in Poland, Lubaczow. Lubaczow is the name of a town that I lived in. I lived in a apartment, and I know that before in my post I claimed that village is better than city, it's because I did know how a village looked like, because I often-very very often visited my grandparent who lived in the village. My grandparents lived with my aunts- so I didn't have to go to many places at once to visit my relatives;) I had all of them in one place:) That village where my relatives live is called-Szczutkow. Hard to pronounce right?? I know... Polish language is hard:) So, I didn't live in that village, I lived in a smaller town as I mentioned before. But, as I said before I visited my relatives very often because I really liked it in that village. I often played outside with my aunts, and I spend a lot of good time there:) Poland was a good place to live too, but I didn't like it:( First, everything is really expensive there, and the politics are crazy! So we needed to move out of there:) My mom and dad first went to Krakow to try to get a visa. I hoped that we could get a visa, and we(GOT IT!!) It was great news:) So then we came into NYC and that's how my history went on and on and on:) So, let me go back to my past in Lubaczow:) I don't come from a wealthy family, I can say that I was poor when we lived in Poland. I had a really poor education, and my parents didn't really have money to buy me new clothes:( Well, I always wanted to learn, and I'm learning so much now to have a better education and a better life when I grow up:) My mother always explained to me to learn a lot, and that's just how I became:) Always sitting in books(well, did I say Always) Hehe. But, in my house back in Poland there wasn't many books. When I came into NYC, I started to read more and more, until when I dived into all of those great books, like by Judy Blume or Gary Paulsen:)
No comments:
Post a Comment