Sunday, September 2, 2012

On Being Creative everyday:)

I'm trying to get into the daily reading habit again! I read a lot of books, but the problem is that sometimes I take a  really big break from reading, which is about 1 to 2 weeks long. Which bothers me so much, because I really wish that I had the habit to read every single day, and to enrich my vocabulary more and more. But, I'm finishing to read The Hatchet, by Gary Paulsen. It's a really great book, because it has many different parts with a lot of different characters and cool scenes. Now, while I'm doing three things at the same time-reading that book, that I wrote about above, writing on my super precious, magical blog, and last but not least petting my cute little gorgeous puppy-(Tofik) I just love him, he's the best, now that's a different story(maybe someday I will write about him on my super blog) Now as You see I am trying to keep up with my reading. Last time I read a book called-Footsteps. I really enjoyed the books(although it took me a long time to read) But, it was about that woman(later she became a widow, but don't get sad, she remarried!) Her name was Debra Patterson-her children were gone in the blink of an eye:( Well You have to read it for yourself to find out more:) I truly recommend that book, especially to woman who have children. It's a really sad story, tears were pouring down my cheeks as I read that part when she first saw her children after they were abducted from here:( It was a book that I would never forget, and I really loved it-it was just great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment