Sunday, September 2, 2012

A visit to Prospect Park

Today, me and my family went to Prospect Park(which is located in NYC) I really liked it- it was great for a number of reasons. There was a lot of green. It was so quiet and cool there:) I relaxed more, and got a break from my everyday life, and from the rush. It's a great way to cool off, and to keep your mind of the stress and work. There are many trees, and flowers. Also many people bring their dogs there( I took mine too) There are many places for dogs like free space where dogs can go off-leash, or places where dogs can play with other dogs. There were many big dogs, but my dog is a really poor animal and he was so scared of that other big dogs getting ready to attack him he he:) There was a lot of little lakes where unfortunately we couldn't swim, but it was great to look at it:) There were ducks swimming all around those lakes. There was Lemna on the water. But, the lemna looked like You could walk on it. So, my brother(12 years old) felled into it, because he thought that You could walk on it. Today, when I saw it I though that You could walk on it too (But, I didn't fell in it) I touched it, and underneath it was water flooding:) It seems really cool to me because I like really never saw it before:( For some of You it might seem too weird to be true, but that's just reality:)

No comments:

Post a Comment