
Hey God, It's me Margaret is a book written by Judy Blume. It's a great book for teenagers like me:) It's basically a book about a young girl named Margaret(as you probably saw in the title) who is facing many everyday life problems like all people:) She wants to be mature already, she wants to get her period already- she cannot wait when she's going to get it. She goes through all of the stages of growing up. She's starting to look for boys, she makes a club with all of her friends. She also has problems with religion because one of her parents is Jewish, and her grandma takes her to the Jewish church. Margaret is kinda in the middle, she doesn't know in what to believe-God, or the Jews?? She preys to God, and tells him about her whole day before going to sleep:) That book has a really happy ending because at the end, she finally gets her period:) She is so excited when she gets it:) I can totally relate to that book:) That's how I am now. Growing up and looking all around for cute boys:) Ya hehe. When I read that book, I always had those-"Yea, that's exactly me!" Moments. I really enjoyed that book, because I like to read books about some people that I can relate to, and that I can learn from:)
No comments:
Post a Comment