Monday, September 3, 2012

True Love vs. First Love

Which kind of love do You prefer? Is it True Love? Or is it First Love? Well, after reading the book Forever, by Judy Blume, I noticed the big difference between true love and first love. Now, that book was a little bit for adults, I would say. It included sexual parts-which I skipped. But, it was  great book, because it showed me and teach me a quite Big lesson that I will always remember about, (especially when I fell in love!!) I am not going to tell You the whole summary of that book, but I would like to tell You the greatest lesson that Judy Blume meant to teach all of the readers:) Now I would recommend it mostly to the woman , but it might be good for girls too! Well, every teenager react different if they read about or see something inappropriate. So, let's get back to the subject of that post. The lesson, or moral that I learned is that Your first love cannot be Your true love. Well, First love is when You get a boyfriend/Girlfriend when You're a little older and You understand the world better, but You don't understand Love, the way that experienced people understand it. When You first get a boyfriend/girlfriend You are starting to try out new things and yes I mean things like sex, Your first real kiss(not in he cheek , but in the mouth) That's the time when You think that You know everything about Love, and when You start to trust the person. That's what happened in that book -Forever with that girl, she started to experiment with new stuff with that first boy in her life. He just wanted to do... You know what with her. But when her parent sent her to camp, she met a new boy and she fell in love with him(You know love at first sight) When her boyfriend caught with him, he got so mad at her, and told her that he cheated on her with all of the girls too. But, she didn't believe him. I did thought, he knew how it feels to have sex, and he probably liked it and he was a skunk, that's why he decided to cheat on her:( The ending of that books was a little devastating, because I thought they are going to marry, and be forever.  So, now You probably see that True love will last forever, and First Love not:) Now, some people are with each other for many many years, and everything is good between them, but some people even thought they were with each other for many years, and they don't match, they have fights, and they get divorced. Now, True love doesn't come automatically, it takes time to meet someone for your entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment